Re: [cdt-dev] nomination : Hoda Amer for Committer

Hoda regularly shows us with how well she can plow through complex issues
and put together great solutions.  A lot of the good things that you see
in the CDT core have come from her and I know she is ready to provide a
lot more :-)

+1

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

John Camelon/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/01/2003 04:09 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] nomination : Hoda Amer for Committer

I would like to take a moment through the mad barrage of patches to
nominate Hoda Amer for committer upon the Core and UI plugins.

Hoda's 1.2 efforts have been substantial, splitting her efforts between
the CModel, Code Assist, New Class Wizard features as well as helping me
write the NeverEndingStory that is the C++ Parser.

I'd like to put it to a committer vote.
Thanks,
JohnC