Re: [cdt-dev] nomination : Hoda Amer for Committer

> I would like to take a moment through the mad barrage of patches to
> nominate Hoda Amer for committer upon the Core and UI plugins.
>
> Hoda's 1.2 efforts have been substantial, splitting her efforts between
> the CModel, Code Assist, New Class Wizard features as well as helping me
> write the NeverEndingStory that is the C++ Parser.

Agreed, some good work on the CModel Working buffer, painfull work
with not lots of benifit(at least at this point in the CDT life cycle).
The C/C++ outliner came alive && quicking 8-)

> I'd like to put it to a committer vote.

+1

P.S.: I accept credit card and canadian tire money, if you plan other nominees ;-)

Back to the top