Re: [cdt-dev] Monthly CDT conference call/end game

To set this up a little before hand, the idea is that towards the end of
the day on Wed, an RC0 build will be done. After that only fixes for show
stopper defects (P1) should be allowed. We would then gun for RC1 for next
Wed, Oct 8. With GA declared as soon as we can determine the sanity of
that build, which shouldn't take more than a week.

Any comments?

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top