[cdt-dev] Query on C++

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the following versions of Eclipse and CTD

Eclipse - eclipse-SDK-2.1.1-win32.zip
CDT - org.eclipse.cdt-win32_1.1.0.bin.dist.zip

I have copied the pluggins and feature contents of CDT to the respective location in Eclipse. I have Microsoft Visual Studio in my computer and want to use the VC++ compiler for compiling C++ projects with Eclipse as IDE. Can anyone tell me if it is possible and if yes then how to configure it ?

Thanks and Regards,
Subhrojyoti
Language Processing Group,
Tata Consultancy Services,