[cdt-dev] GBD does not obey to breakpoints

Hi,
I'm using Eclipse 2.1.1 with CDT 1.1.0 under windows.

I tried minGW GDB 5.2.1 and 5.1.1.

The problem is that if I set a breakpoint by double-clicking in my source code the debugger does not stop on that breakpoint.

If I launch gdb manually and if I set my breakpoint with the command line interface everything is fine.

When my program receives a segfault during a graphical debugging session in Eclipse then the signal is correctly trapped and I can inspect my variables.

Did I missed something ? Is there a special directive to pass at compilation time (I've just put a '-g3' parameter).

Best regards.