Re: [cdt-dev] Removing old build model schema

Alright-y then, I'll do it today before the code gets frozen.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/19/2003 10:51 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Removing old build model schema

> Hi All,
> I would like to propose that we remove the old (pre-1.2) build model
> schema from the cdt core and UI projects. Currently, I believe the
> following schema definitions are not being used at all:
>
> /org.eclipse.cdt.core/schema/CBuildConfiguration.exsd
> /org.eclipse.cdt.core/schema/CBuildVariable.exsd
> /org.eclipse.cdt.core/schema/CTool.exsd
> /org.eclipse.cdt.core/schema/CToolType.exsd
> /org.eclipse.cdt.core/schema/CToolchain.exsd
>
> and:
> /org.eclipse.cdt.ui/schema/CToolTabGroup.exsd
>
> If I am wrong, please let me know. Otherwise, I think we should get rid
of
> them.

+1