[cdt-dev] Is anyone else having trouble on Linux

Hi All,
I have just downloaded the latest source from CVS in preparation for
testing a patch on Linux and when I run a Runtime Workbench on Linux I get
the following error:

org.eclipse.core.internal.indexing.ObjectStoreException: Object was not
found.
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.indexing.ObjectStore.acquireObject(ObjectStore.java:228)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.indexing.IndexedStoreObject.acquireObject(IndexedStoreObject.java:47)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.indexing.IndexedStoreObject.acquireNode(IndexedStoreObject.java:38)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.indexing.IndexAnchor.find(IndexAnchor.java:157)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.indexing.IndexCursor.find(IndexCursor.java:86)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.indexing.IndexedStore.getIndex(IndexedStore.java:260)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.properties.IndexedStoreWrapper.getIndex(IndexedStoreWrapper.java:122)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.properties.IndexedStoreWrapper.getCursor(IndexedStoreWrapper.java:172)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.properties.PropertyStore.recordsMatching(PropertyStore.java:302)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.properties.PropertyStore.get(PropertyStore.java:171)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.properties.PropertyManager.getProperty(PropertyManager.java:108)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.getPersistentProperty(Resource.java:880)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.PackageFragmentRoot.getSourceAttachmentProperty(PackageFragmentRoot.java:587)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.PackageFragmentRoot.getSourceAttachmentPath(PackageFragmentRoot.java:565)
        at
org.eclipse.pde.internal.ui.launcher.WorkbenchSourcePathProvider.resolveClasspath(WorkbenchSourcePathProvider.java:131)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.RuntimeClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath(RuntimeClasspathProvider.java:60)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveSourceLookupPath(JavaRuntime.java:619)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.launching.sourcelookup.JavaSourceLocator.initializeDefaults(JavaSourceLocator.java:385)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui.JavaUISourceLocator.initializeDefaults(JavaUISourceLocator.java:279)
        at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.initializeSourceLocator(LaunchConfiguration.java:183)
        at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:155)
        at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:676)
        at
org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools.buildAndLaunch(DebugUITools.java:538)
        at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools$2.run(DebugUITools.java:487)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

The problem actually manifest itself as a warning in the UI about not
being able to find the Indexed cursor in the metadata of my project.
Blowing that away and trying to re-run the workbench in a new directory
doesn't help. I realize it's the end of the release cycle, so I'm probably
just fried here, but is anyone else seeing this?

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top