[cdt-dev] What happened to the build menu items

Hi All,
I hope this is a mistake on my part, but it seems as though the code
coming out of CVS has eliminated the "Build", "Rebuild" and "Clean" menu
items available in the popup menu from the C/C++ Project view. It's a
little late in the game to be removing things like this from the UI,
especially since we sat through a documentation review today and nothing
was mentioned. It is particularly troublesome for me, since I sort of
expect the user to get at the build functionality this was for managed
projects. Any help here would be appreciated.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top