[cdt-dev] Re: C++ Developer's User Guide review comments

Thanks very much for your comments. I will do my level best to recover all of the comments I have received thus far to make the October 1 documentation and code freeze date.

Feedback not recovered for 1.2, will be recovered, as applicable for CDT 2.0.

Regards,
Tanya-Marise de Sousa
Information Development
Rational Software