[cdt-dev] Dial-in details for CDT User Guide Technical Review on September 17

A conference call is scheduled for September 17 to conduct a technical review of the C/C++ Development User Guide. Please see the call details below.

Wednesday Sept. 17, 2003
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern time
Dial-in: 1 866 680 0993 (International: 1 865 297 1125)
Participant code: 940468.

Please email all feedback to the cdt-doc-dev list by 4:00 PM Eastern time on September 16. Please email your feedback in the following format:
Topic Title
Comment on this topic.

During the review, we will allow some time at the beginning for general comments, and we will then go through each topic in turn. We will need to move through the topics quickly, so we will not have a time for people to get familiar with the contents as we go.

For each topic, we will:
- mention the comments that we have received in advance and discuss any that were not clear or areas where comments were conflicting
- solicit new comments that have not yet been raised

What we will NOT do:
- explain CDT concepts or tasks
- deal with typing or grammatical errors (mark these up and hand them in no later than the day of the meeting)

Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting. If you provide your comments in advance and feel they do not require any further discussion, that is fine too.

Regards,

Tanya-Marise de Sousa
Information Development
Rational Software