[cdt-dev] use of 'make' in generated makefiles

Title: use of 'make' in generated makefiles

In a managed make project, if I reference another project, the generated
makefile produces a line that cds to that project and runs a make all, e.g.

        cd D:/temp/test3/eclipse/runtime-workspace/test/Release; make all

Note 'make' is used instead of $(MAKE) variable - this means if I use a different type of make to build the original file, this isn't propagated through when building the reference project. Is this a bug, or is there a reason it needs to be done like this ?

Tracy Miranda
Altera Europe
High Wycombe,Bucks
UK