Re: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Applied Patch: Goodnight sweet parser

Does the new indexer have enough functionality to make the ctags indexer
obsolete?  If so, my man Bogdan is ready to pull the trigger.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/10/2003 10:55 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Applied Patch: Goodnight sweet parser

> --=_mixed 004F9FB485256D9D_=
>
> This patch removes the old parser and the preference to select between
new
> and old. It did it's job well but not it is time to go...

+ 10 8-)

Thought johnC wanted to keep it around for testing purposes.

Since you are feeling bloody and carrying an axe, the CTags indexer would
be
a very good candidate for a massacre.

> Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
The axe man.