From: David Ryan [mailto:oobles@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 August 2003 03:17
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] More setting up questions..

Hi Alan,

In relation to setting up the debuggers.  I'm currently assuming 'user
error'
but I can not work out how to set this up, and is frustrating me no end.
When I bring up a new debug configuration I am able to go to the
'Debugger'
panel and select from the drop down list from 'Cygwin GDB Debugger',
'GDB
Debugger' and 'GDB Server'.  However there is an error on the panel 'No
debugger
available'.  What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Possibly Related to the above user error.  When a project is first
created
the
build command is checked with 'Use Default'.  Where is this default set?
keep looking but can't find it.

Thanks,
David.