Re: [cdt-dev] Code completion comments

Thomas,

Many thanks for your feedback. I think these should be easy to fix.
I've raised two bugs (#41972, #41973) to log these defects ,assigned them to myself, and copied you and Bogdan.
I will start working on them as soon as I finish my current defects.

Regards,
Hoda Amer
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group