[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Code completion - first round

Hello Thomas,

Code completion depends on Search, which in turn depends on the new Indexer. Apparently there are still some problems in the indexer. Bogdan is now looking into it.

Thanks,
Hoda Amer
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group