[cdt-dev] GDBServer vs Stub?

Hi all,

I think I've finally found a good excuse to do some more serious work with CDT, but before I start... can I debug using a GDB Stub instead of using the GDBServer? Is there any differences between the two? Also, if using a GDB Stub on a MIPS machine and connecting to it via tcp/ip from eclipse cdt, will CDT understand the MIPS architecture as specified by the stub?

In short can I use Eclipse CDT to debug embedded architectures using a GDB Stub?

thanks,
David.

Back to the top