Re: [cdt-dev] refactoring support

Douglas Schaefer wrote:
No problem. We, the CDT devs, really need to spend more time answering questions on the newsgroup. I'll definitely try to make more of an effort.

Thanks :)

I'm not sure where you heard about CDT's refactoring support.

Well, I was looking for some C++ refactoring tools and browsing through
the mailing list / newsgroup archives and people were recommending
eclipse. ...as for what I understood - also for C++ not just for java.

Currently there is none and there is none scheduled for 1.2 (September). We are hoping to get rename refactoring support in for 2.0 (early next year) with other refactoring support later.

...so this was obviously wrong and I am not
too stupid find the stuff :) *puh*

> Of course, this depends on how much help
we get building this thing ;-)

Well, I got that ;)
...currently not much time left for OSS dev.
Other projects are also on halt.

cdt C++ refactoring support could have help
on that ;)

Anyway appreciate you work so far, guys

Thanks
--