[cdt-dev] (no subject)

I tried this on the newsgroup, but will go straight to the developer's instead...

I am using Eclipse 2.1, recent CDT build, and the cygwin tools. I can
debug local application very well using the gdb debugger from the CDT
shell.

I am wondering if there are any plans to support the launching and
debugging of that application on the remote target that also supports gdb?
(i.e. Using CDT on linux host, remote debug on a embedded linux target)

My understanding is that gdb supports this via gdbserver, what would be
involved in having CDT provide this capability through the GUI?

Cory

Back to the top