[cdt-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

	I'm a Chinese Developer.While I am using eclipse CDT,I found a exception,that is:

	When I using standard Zone/Language of my system(XP Home),the C-Build output

	window will display so many strange symbols - I think it is caused by the encode/decode

	method of characters,so I toggle the Zone/Language Options in Control Pane from

	Chinese Simplified to English America,the phenomena I stated above disappeared!

	I want to know whether the encode/decode method of characters of CDT is UNICODE!!

	Thanks,

	Bian xiaochun
    2003.5.13

Back to the top