To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Problem Building CDT (for the first time)...
From: "Hoda Amer" <hamer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:16:49 -0400

Hi,
The project "org.eclipse.ant" is indeed a typo, it should be=20
"org.apache.ant".
It sounds to me like this project was not imported properly. What I
would=20
do is to try to import it again. Do not forget to press the "Add
Required=20
..." button.
Then you should build all projects.
Hope that helps.