Re: [cdt-dev] Problem Building CDT (for the first time)...

Hi,
The project "org.eclipse.ant" is indeed a typo, it should be "org.apache.ant".
It sounds to me like this project was not imported properly. What I would do is to try to import it again. Do not forget to press the "Add Required ..." button.
Then you should build all projects.
Hope that helps.

Hoda

"Daryl Spitzer" <DSPITZER@xxxxxxxxxx>