From: Douglas Schaefer [mailto:dschaefe@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 3:44 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] 1.1 Branch about to begin

Sebastien said he was going to do it remotely.  I'm not sure if he has
e-mail access.

At any rate, we should be able to fix up any versioning issues after the
branch as well (I'd actually like to change version numbers for the HEAD
to be the next release, 1.2?).

Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada