[cdt-dev] CDT 1.1 branch created

Hi all,

I just created the CDT 1.1 branch a few minutes ago (at approx.
11:30 tonight). The branch is called "cdt_1_1". This is our release
branch for CDT, and will become the build branch for the 1.1 release,
starting with the next nightly build (tomorrow night).

As discussed before, bugfixes can be merged to the branch for our
April 29th freeze build. Following the freeze build, we will only merge in
critical bugfixes for the subsequent (release candidates) builds.

Let me know if there are any issues,

Sebastien

Sebastien Marineau
QNX Software Systems