[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] version update plus feature fix

> This is a multipart message in MIME format.
> --=_alternative 005E2FB585256D11_=
>
> That would be Sebastien or Judy.  I'm wondering if we should change the
> ownership of this plugin to cdt2-ui instead of cdt-ui so that we could all
> make such a change.
>
> Thoughts?

+1

My thoughts exactly.  We should have some duplications in the ownership
so not to have one point of failure(bottlenecks).  It does not mean a free ride
for changing the plugins but a fallback to pickup the ball when the main
maintainer(s) is not available.

There was a proposition from sebastien about this a while back.

Back to the top