Re: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] CModelBuilder adds line numbers + JUnit test

So what you are saying is leave the line information in CElement and just change the interfaces around.  Or am I mistaken?

Word from Hoda is that there is still some code lying around expecting the line information to be sitting in CElement.  Changing the implementation of CElement might be too major of a change for this stage of 1.1, unless we have broken something else in 1.1.  Hoda can comment more.

Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>