RE: [cdt-dev] cdt.ui.tests

I get the same failures in my workspace.  A lot of the failures are due to changes we made to the CModel that aren't reflected in the old test cases.  We need to spend some time going through and cleaning them up.

Also, I'm iffy on the visual inspection of dialog tests since the hope is to be able to run all of these tests during an unattended build.  But that is the hazard of running all tests in the ui.tests plugin.  We might want to restructure the folders in the plugin to seperate out the true UI tests that require visual inspection (or find an automated way to do these tests).

Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Camelon, John" <jcamelon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>