From: Peter Graves [mailto:pgraves@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 5:25 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Running JUnit tests that use a debugging workspace

You will need to get the org.eclipse.pde.junit plugin from:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-ui-home/plugins/
org.eclipse.jdt.junit/index.html

and then you can create a Junit Test Plugin launch configuration which
should let you get access to the workspace.
Hope this helps,
-Peter