From: Peter Graves [mailto:pgraves@xxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 4:10 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Junit testing of CDT components

Hey all,
I have been working on the CDT JUnit test suites, and wanted to put a question out to the community.

My question related to test cases that trigger bugs that have bugzilla reports against them, but will not be fixed for a while. In this case with the current setup these failures will show up every time the tests are run, and make it a bit harder to pull out the new failures. What do people think we should do about this? Some options that have come to mind are: