RE: [cdt-dev] CDT installation instructions and workaround for known problem

I just got this error when I tried to install today's integration build of the sdk, examples, and the latest nightly for CDT and CDT source all at once into an empty Eclipse directory. It balked at CDT and the examples, so I deleted those, reinstalled the examples ok, then tried to reinstall CDT. No error the second time around.

Back to the top