RE: [cdt-dev] Next planning session

Hi Michel,

> Hi Sebastien,
>
> I believe that having separate discussions on each area in order to
> accelerate the process on defining what need to be done is
> fine. I also
> believe that it is important to we regroup on a regular basis
> and have a
> conf call to discuss progress on each of those area. As many of us are
> building product plan using the CDT, it is very important
> that we understand
> what is the CDT status and what is the plan over the next year. I am
> available next week Monday to Wednesday noon, than the following week.
> Sebastien, what about Feb 5 11:00am to 2:00pm for a conf
> call. This time
> should be able to accommodate people on the West/East coast.

Thanks for the comments. The time seems good for everyone (no-one
has objected), so I'll go ahead and set this up. I'd also suggest
that we trim this back to 2 hours (do more work up-front and
keep a tight agenda), as well as make this a monthly
call (e.g. first Wednesday of every month).

I will email out a separate email with a proposed agenda.

Thanks,

Sebastien