Re: [cdt-dev] CEditor, changes?

> I haven't noticed any breakage of syntax hilight, could you forward the =
> bug number? I recommend that the hilight be fixed and the 2.1 fix be =

The patch you submitted, works fine with the 2.1 snapshots.
It does not work well with the 2.0.x series, #28968, describes the problem.

> left in because many people want it.

It is still in the head.  I'm currently busy looking at other things
but if you have a fix, it is welcome.  If not, I would recommand we
fallback to the previous code(int the branch only), since 1.0.1 was couple
to 2.0.x platform.

The question now is when to move ahead with the 2.1 series making CDT commited
to 2.1 only.  It is probably not possible in the long term to try to be
compatible with both, 2.0.x and 2.1.

> Also, I don't see the 'snapshots of =
> the head' builds on the normal download page, where are they? The latest =
> I see is a nightly 12/30 build that says it's for Eclipse 2.0.x.

The build mechanisms,(nigthly, integration, stable, etc ...) are not
quite in place yet, I understand there are a lot of logistics problems.