RE: [cdt-dev] CEditor, changes?

I haven't noticed any breakage of syntax hilight, could you forward the bug number? I recommend that the hilight be fixed and the 2.1 fix be left in because many people want it. Also, I don't see the 'snapshots of the head' builds on the normal download page, where are they? The latest I see is a nightly 12/30 build that says it's for Eclipse 2.0.x.