[cdt-debug-dev] cannot run program "gdb": Launching failed

Hi,

I am trying to learn eclipse CDT (ganymede)) on windows so started to learn how debug some programs. I can compile them without problems, but when trying to debug them I get this error message:

cannot run program "gdb": Launching failed

I have cygwin installed on my system, and gdb is present. eclipse regonises gcc and rest of the toolchain but not gdb, somebody had a similar problem ?

Thanks in advance