RE: [cdt-debug-dev] gdb hogs cpu at startup

Yes, that's probably the shared library handling we have in the CDT.
Since gdb pre-6.8 didn't have pending breakpoint support at the MI
layer, we had to catch all shared library load events and retry setting
the breakpoints. And Firefox has a lot of shared libraries.

Now that 6.8 does have pending breakpoint support we could use, we
should use it. Does anyone have plans to do this?

Doug.