Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Console skip output lines when using gdb on windows/MinGW

Effectively, I have tree consoles:
- build console (gcc output)
- gdb.exe console : this console is empty if "verbose console mode" is not
checked. It contains my previous "gdb" traces is "verbose console mode is
checked"
- my_app.exe console : it contains my app output without "special lines"
(empty, *..., =...).

My problem is not to switch on "my_app.exe console" (in fact, it is the
default displayed).
My problem is that, "my_app.exe console" has not all traces.

Do you know why this parsing problem appears only with windows/mingw and not
with linux ? Is protocol parser different ? (I have tested with ubuntu Hardy
(same eclipse&cdt version): with linux, the "my_app output" console contains
all expected lines).

Note: I have notice a difference between windows and linux when I start gdb
manually (without eclipse):
- in windows: "gdb my_app.exe" execute my app in a new console (new window).
New console contains all expected lines !!!
- in linux: "gdb my_app" execute my app in current console

This is gbd console, if you interested in output of your application you
should switch to application console (select from menu in console view
that looks like monitor or click on binary your "process" in debug view)
Lines that start with * and = has special meaning in gdb protocol and
parsed out by protocol parser (and with verbose all echoed back so you
see it).