Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Single stepping until exit from function _dl_ debug_state...

I've tried gdb and gdb/mi with the same results.

I'm not sure what you mean by "does my application link directly with libc?"
Here is the output of ldd against my app:
        linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xffffe000)
        libpthread.so.0 => /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0 (0xb7f0c000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6 (0xb7dc2000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xb7f31000)

Is this what you were asking?

Thanks for you help,
Iztok