Re: [cdt-debug-dev] removing launch configurations - programmatically

Brilliant - exactly what I wanted.

Thanks

Warren.Paul@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You can hide them using capabilities.  Add something like this to your
plugin.xml:

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.activities">
<activity
            name="Unused CDT UI"
            description="These UI elements from CDT are not used and
have been hidden using this capability"
            id="com.yourcompany.cdtactivity">
      </activity>
<!-- The following UI elements are from org.eclipse.cdt.launch -->
      <activityPatternBinding
            activityId="com.yourcompany.cdtactivity"
pattern="org.eclipse.cdt.launch/org.eclipse.cdt.launch.localCLaunch">
      </activityPatternBinding>

      <activityPatternBinding
            activityId="com.yourcompany.cdtactivity"
pattern="org.eclipse.cdt.launch/org.eclipse.cdt.launch.localAttachCLaunc
h">
      </activityPatternBinding>

      <activityPatternBinding
            activityId="com.yourcompany.cdtactivity"
pattern="org.eclipse.cdt.launch/org.eclipse.cdt.launch.coreFileCLaunch">
      </activityPatternBinding>

      <activityPatternBinding
            activityId="com.yourcompany.cdtactivity"
pattern="org.eclipse.cdt.launch/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.localCShortcut"
      </activityPatternBinding>
</extension>

They will be hidden by default, but can be enabled from the Capabilities
pref.

Thanks,
Warren