[cdt-debug-dev] removing launch configurations - programmatically

Hi,

I have created a plugin with my own launch configurations for debug and run. Is it possible to remove (or replace with my own delegate) the default configurations ("C/C++ Local Application", "C/C++ Postmortem Debugger" and "C/C++ Attach top Local Application") as these make no sense in my toolchain.

I wish to remain a 'pure' plugin so would like to do this either programmatically or through plugin.xml rather than by changing and shipping my own CDT.

Any pointers as to how I might achieve this?

Thanks
--
Derek

Back to the top