RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Debugging with Microsoft Windows debug API (w indbg/dbghelp)?

BTW, the key stumbling block I keep running into is starting a second debug
session and keeping them independent, i.e. stopping one session shouldn't
stop them all. So far I've had trouble having more than one debug loop
(WaitForDebugEvent) call in a single Eclipse process. I get the feeling this
is because the dbgeng DLL is in a single threaded apartment. That's why I
hope using the debug server would help.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems