[cdt-debug-dev] No source file named x.cpp/no line xx in file x.cpp

Hi there,

I have a problem using the debugger. I'am working on a larger project (with "standard makefile") in a team under suse linux 10 with clearcase. No one else is using eclipse so I get no help from inside my team. When I start the debugger I get many "No source file named x.cpp" and "no line xx in file x.cpp" errmsg in the console - but not for all files in the project. Breakpoints in that files are ignored and the stack trace does not point to the right souce files.

Does anyone know how to fix that?

Best
Markus

Back to the top