RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Error : The CPU is not supported by selecteddebugger.

You need to set the binary parser according to the type of your executable.

From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jérémy ALLES (PI03-01)
Sent: 12 February 2007 09:58
To: cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] Error : The CPU is not supported by selecteddebugger.

Hi,

            I'm trying to debug a C program on a remote target using special version of GDB (suitable for my target). Everything works fine except the fact that I got the error "[Debugger]: The CPU is not supported by selected debugger." in the "Debug as." windows.

After some search on internet, I found information saying to change the plugin.xml file in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core plugin. So I change value "cpu native" to "cpu *" but that doesn't solve the problem. If the profile is created before building the project, this error doesn't occur, but this solution is not clean.

Does anybody has a workaround with this problem ?

Thank you in advance,

Jeremy

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top