[cdt-debug-dev] Extending CDI launch Delegate

Hi

at the session startup. Does it happen because of the source
lookup? >>>>
I didn't understand what you mean by "does it happen because of
source lookup"

During a session whenever a breakpoint is applied, it just act
as a marker. The breakpoint command is not send to the target.
And I am guessing the reason is that the project is not
configured as a source container by default.

Our project is a specal type of project but with C++ & java
nature. If that matters...

I don't have a "SourceLookupTab" in the launch configuration.
I have also tried with a SourceLookupTab
Then I get the error message
"Launch Configuration does not support source lookup"
What's wrong here ?

Thanx
Veenu

Need Mail bonding?