RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Commit of "Changes in debug platform for 3.3 M4"patch?

Title: Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Commit of "Changes in debug platform for 3.3 M4"patch?

Monday will be good, actually.  It will give us next week to get DSF building before everyone disappears for the holidays.  The Europa +2 project freeze is Jan 4, which will come up pretty quickly.  I’d like to not scramble too much that week.  J

Doug G

From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:10 AM
To: CDT Debug developers list
Subject: RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Commit of "Changes in debug platform for 3.3 M4"patch?

Yes, we are going milestone by milestone. We have not traditionally adopted integration builds. The thinking was that it would be difficult to expect the entire community to adopt a new build every week.

The plan is to adopt M4 as soon as it is available. Depending on the timing, it might take until Monday for the patch to actually get committed.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member