[cdt-debug-dev] CDT 3.1 wizard page problem

I updated my CDT_3_1 layout and the project creation wizard seems to have a problem (see attached screenshot). This is on Windows

	C > Managed Make C Project > (name project) > Executable (Gnu on Windows)

I figured I'd check with the list before opening a bug. Since we agreed to consolidate lists, I decided to use the debug one, even though this is not debugger related; it's the only one I'm on.

John