[cdt-debug-dev] Cannot resolve method

Hi,

I'm new in CDT.
I'm testing it under Eclipse 3.2, Windows and MinGW.
Compiling and running is ok.

When I debug this simple program:

#include <windows.h>
#include <string>

using namespace std;

int APIENTRY WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR
lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow) {
	string msj = "Hola ";
	MessageBox(0, msj.c_str(), "prueba", 0);
	return 0;
}

and put a breakpoint in the MessageBox function call, I cannot evaluate
expressions as simple as:
   msj.length()
this is the error message I receive:
   Cannot resolve method string::length to any overloaded instance

Maybe this is a limitation from GDB instead of CDT.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
David