Re: [cdt-debug-dev] source mappings and debugger

It should work. I would set a breakpoint in MappingSourceContainer.getCompilationPath() and try to figure out what goes wrong.
Cheers
Pawel

John Cortell wrote:
When using the source-mapping feature in a CDT debug launch configuration when the absolute paths in the debug information of an executable don't match the sources on the host machine (where Eclipse is running), we're seeing that one cannot set breakpoints in the source during a debug session. Is this a known limitation?

The source files are outside the workspace.

John