From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail
Khodjaiants
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 11:25 AM
To: CDT Debug developers list
Subject: Re: [cdt-debug-dev] ICDISourceManagement getInstructions
andgetMixedInstructions

Dobrin,

The "setSourcePaths" method is also used by the implementation. I
believe we
will deprecate the "getInstructions" and "getMixedInstructions" methods
without limiting line number.
Regarding the remaining methods, you can ignore them for now. But there
are
many requests to add new features to the Disassembly view and the Source

lookup, so it is possible that we will use these methods in the future.

Mikhail