To: <cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chuong, Patrick" <pchuong@xxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 10:04 AM
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] ICDISourceManagement getInstructions and getMixedInstructions

I am implementing a CDT debugger using the CDI interface.

I noticed that out of 5 functions for getting the disassembly
instructions in the ICDISourceManagement interface only two are
referenced in the CDT code -

getMixedInstructions( String filename,int linenum,int lines)

getInstructions(BigInteger startAddress, BigInteger endAddress)

If my observation is correct (I may be missing projects in my workspace)
I was wondering are there any plans to hook up these functions in future
versions of CDT or they are obsolete functions and I don't have to
implement them.

Thanks a lot

Dobrin Alexiev

Texas Instruments