[cdt-debug-dev] Regsiter gorups in CDT

In R3.0 there is a Register view in the core (org.eclipse.debug.ui) that supports groups.

I have moved from my plugin's register view (that supported groups) to the core register view and it works.

The IStackFrame interface will allow your stackframe to return register groups (IRegisterGroup) and in turn register groups can return registers (IRegister).

I don't want register groups added in any way that will make them persistent.   My debug plugin supports many different platforms and cpu architectures and must build the list of registers and groups dynamically.    As the user clicks on each debug target in the debug view it must populate the register's view based on the current target.

Back to the top