Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Using Eclipse for remote debugging

David Inglis wrote:

see
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/developer/build/developingCDT.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project
for building CDT from cvs.

Brenner Joel wrote:

Alain Magloire wrote:

What I see is that I don't have shared library debug support on my sparc-elf-gdb (which makes sense for an embedded target). (It don't accept "set auto-solib-add on") but Eclipse try to enable it. Is there a vay to tell to Eclipse that it should not enable shared library support when it starts gdb (don't ask for auto-solib-add on )?

Yes, the exception is pass all the way up, terminating the debug session.
For now, we can ignore the exception, until a better solution
to deal with shared libs and gdb.

Fix in cvs head.

I'm extremely happy about this...
    but I've now the next problem.
Which head are you speaking about. I've downloaded the cdt packages (I suppose the fix is there ) ant tried to compile them but at each time that I download a new package in order to satisfy a dependency a new one comes up. Have I to download the whole Eclipse source ? are there binaries available ?

Regards Joel

--
Joel Brenner   -- Designer    E-mail: joel.brenner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:  +41 91 612 46 00 -- Fax : +41 91 612 47 01

NemeriX SA Stabile Gerre 2000
PO Box 425 6928 Manno, Switzerland

CDT was successfully built. I've followed the steps listed on the above link. But on feature.xml in cdt-feature there is no Package button on the Overview Page.
There are only "export",  "versions" and some "browse" buttons on this page.

Regards Joel

--
Joel Brenner -- Designer E-mail: joel.brenner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:  +41 91 612 46 00 -- Fax : +41 91 612 47 01
Direct: +41 91 612 47 12
www.nemerix.com

NemeriX SA Stabile Gerre 2000
PO Box 425 6928 Manno, Switzerland